Followers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Starring Ella

Hey everyone. my name is Capella Louise Dasha. Ella for short. you proboly thought my name would like Elanor ha-ha. anyways.... I have a IQ of 145. Ok. no need to brag. um im the only blonde in the whole family!(wich includes, the four quadruplets,Lucas,Payton,Izzy and myself, Mom and dad) We live in Myrtle beach. And if all you dudes out there are waiting for a hot chica to come along, don't wait for me. I'm saving all my love for Cullen. SSHHHH. Secret! I'm working on My Singing skills. I'm defiently Kelly Clarkson matierel. Although, Cullen says I sound Like Taylor swift. awwwww! how cute. Anyway Izzy is bugging me to get of the computer(even though she has he own)

Lotsa luv (but mostly for cullen)
~Ella~
P.s It isnt thsat obvious that I have a crush on him is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment