Followers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cheesey stuff

Oaki-doaky!! So I had the urge to put some SUPER cheesy crap on here. No not like the dairy product like the cheesy jokes on milk cartons or on the laffy taffy wrapers. so here are some cheesy jokes for ya trust me all you'll say after reading these is "Cheesey"
Ok this first one i heard in band today
ME:Have you ever seen a picture of Hellen Kellar's dad?
You:No
ME:Neither has she
CHEESE!
Ok this one Lucas made up(it might make you chuckle)
ME:How do you wake up Lady Gaga?
You:I dont know, how?
Me: Poker face!
ONCE AGAIN MORE CHEESY
Ok heres one i just thought of its another lady gaga sorta thing
ME:How did Lady Gaga get rid of her dance fever?
You: How?
ME:She just dance

Cheese to the max!! Right I had an ugre to share this crap and 2 all the guys that might read this,NEVER use these jokes to get girls I repeat NEVER!
Enjoy your day
Izabel L. Dasha

No comments:

Post a Comment