Followers

Friday, October 2, 2009

THE SECRET SATURDAYS!!!!

Ok in an earlier post i said one of my fave shows is The Secret Saturdays And pretty soon (ok a lot a soon) The show will come back for season 3!!! I cannot wait!!! The first episode is called Kur and if u watch the show (which u should!) Zak is. How do i know i have a online buddy who has JAY STEAPHENS' (the show's creator) e-mail so she asked him and he cleared it all up that Zak is Kur!! So will Zak go evil or use his powers for good?? I dont know Watch the 3ed season to find out coming in November 09!! I CANNOT WAIT!! And dont forget obout the secret saturdays video game called "The Secret Saturdays:Beasts of the 5th sun" In stores NOW!
In this pic the chick with the shord is my fave her name is Drew!

1 comment:

  1. I like the secret saturdays and everyone else thinks it simply weird well everyone exept my friend/online sister Star Saturday!! (we made up TSS [the secret saturdays] characters and her name is Star Saturday and im Izzy Saturdays!) shes sooo cool

    ReplyDelete