Followers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

our recomened and un-recomended songs

Izzy likes
*Hannah M, ice cream freeze & lets get crazy
*Lady Ga ga, Poker Face & just dance
*Kelly Clarkeson, my life would suck without you
*Paramore, Misery Businiess
*Brittney Spears, Circus & Have you seen Amy?
* Whoever wrote, goodbye
Izzy Hates:
*ANYTHING DEMI LAVATO!!
* ANYTHING Jonas Brothers (cuz there total wannabe's)
Ella Likes:
*Taylor swift EVERYTHING!
*Kelly Clarkeson stuff (i think)
*Paramore, Misery buisniss

@ this time please summit questions to me IZZY and I
will give great advice! (if ur wondering y im asking 4 questions
is cuz im working on my pple skills! [thereopist said 2])
PS in the beginging of question say:
Dear Mighty Iz
or
M.I
Not all questions may not be answered, reason y is cuz it may be
ofensive, or i just don't no so please don't spaz out if i don't anwser
your question.
LUV
Mighty Iz!!

1 comment:

  1. dear mighty iz
    I am in love with my sister's boyfriend. Im 13 and he is 15. the thing is she is cheating on him. should i hook-up with him or wait till he and her break up

    ReplyDelete