Followers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Question

Iz again! So i just read a question from Shelby. All the people @ her school think all see can do is model. like a super model. And she wants to be a liked for Shelby basically. Not a super model. My answer:
Start standing up 4 yourself. The next time someone says: Your a model. say back, I thought I was Shelby. If those guys hoot @ u again. tell them to get lost. or kick them (don't kick them if u think you'll get in trouble.). Just get something going that you don't want to be a model. you, want 2 be Shelby.
Hopefully this helps.
Izzy :) PS please tell all your friends about this site. About the questions cuz doing the questions is really fun :)
To all my fans, get me and ella's site out there!!!

Like my advice? Keep the questions coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment