Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Glee Club

So in the last post Ella talked about Glee club. Yeah mostly all of us are in Glee. Ella and Cullen are leads. Me and Jackson (some dude i dont really know) Are back up leads. But me and Ella agreed that is doesn't mean she's any better then me. We still equally get solos and whatever and tomorrow im going to bring Ms.Dennison and Ms.Bragg (our 2 Glee directors) a REALLY good song request i could do! The songs a secret not even Ella knows. So wish me luck on my ideas. Im even starting to work out the dance routine!But in order to keep the song and dance a secret i practice with the hobos on my street in they're allies.
Ella also said i gots a date with Tyler. Yes I do!! he's SO cute.Alysssa tried to set me up with one of her Advanced math class friends, Boris. But i was all "NO~hes nerdy!" But i dont have anythinjg agaisnt nerds its just they're....uh....not my type.
PEACE! IZZY!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Izzy, are you still taking questions? If you are, how do you make a guy like you?

    ReplyDelete