Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Weekly News!!!

Ella: Got solo for spring show choir concert. Finished " Mind, Soul, But mostly heart" Tried to get Izzy to read it but she barfed.  
Izzy: Whooooo!!! broke up with James. (dont worry, got him a cute girl nerd girl who will enjoy playing fantasy roleplaying games more then me. So then Tyler  Noire asked me and I wuz all like ya!!!!! because he has blonde hair thats longish he is tall and he runs fast Score 128 for Izzy!!!!!!!!!!!
Payton: My team won the basketball tournament!!!! Go Mrytle Beach ClownFish!!!!!
Lucas: yeah dude!!! I finally got a one pull up, so soon i can pin Ella.  Take that little Sis!
Cullen: i got the male solo in Glee club.  Beat up some annoying kid that was bugging Izzy. Izzy gave me money. valentines day dance soon!!!!!
Ayssa: i was formalt excepted to be a lawyer In the Mrytle Beach court.

No comments:

Post a Comment