Followers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

OMG!!! Yay!!

Guess what??? AHH!!!! finally I'm going to get sing songs other then love songs! i'm so happy. The uber awesome chorus director, Mr.Morrison gave me a coolio song to lead in. dont miss you at all. by selena gomez. She isnt some dumb disney channel actress. She's really cool and normal. Love her. heres are spring song list

somebody to love (full cast)
big girls dont cry (Capella Dasha)
your love is my drug ( Izzy Dasha)
Hello, I love you (Cullen Garcia)
Gives you Hell ( Ella Dasha and Izzy dasha plus cast)
I havent met you yet ( Male vocals)
girls just wanna have fun ( girl vocals)
You belong with me ( full cast)

I'm pretty sure most of the guys joined just cuase Mr. Morrison's helper ( the sycho guidnce counsler) is hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment