Followers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

AH!


okay so yeah. I was at a picnic for some college reunuin thing or whatever and Izzy,payton,Lucas, Alyssa,Cullen and I were hanging around with all the kids by the lake Izzy Looking wicked cute in her bikini, attracting all the guys with her crazy self i was giggling and trying to push Cullen in the lake. Of, course, I Lost. I went in. Backwords. ugh. I landed right in between to guys who were proboly about 15, one year older then me. "Heyyyyyy" one called. He was kinda cute i guess. he was one of the guys Izzy was flirting with. She flirts with everyone I swear. "um hi..." I replied. relieving that my bikini top was falling down. I start to head towards the ladder. The other guy puts his arm around my waist. "don't be like that babe" He replies. He leans in for a kiss. "AHHHHH!" I scream, spalshing water in his face. everyone looks over at us " EHMAGAWD get off of my sister" Izzy screamed She dove in and Gave him a swift punch. The other one grabbed her in the waist. "AHHH" he screamed. Just then cullen, Payton and Lucas dove in. " what the Frigg are you doing Ben? get of her!" Cullen said to the boy holding me. " Oh. Okay dude, I didnt know she was your girl friend. he said. he and his friend left. Emagine that?

No comments:

Post a Comment