Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Poll

Hey it's Izzy, I really love all the feedback we've been getting. So I REALLY want to know...

Are you guys just going crazy cuz we havn't been posting vids on you Tube yet??!

A) TOTALLY!! I cannot wait!
B)A little, it would be cool to see wat ya really look like
C) No way, you suck!

Please answer A B or C in comment i really want to get the camera rolling and we WILL tell
you when the vids r up WE PROMISE!! I really want to know so me and ella can find time to
do videos. Just so you know we already have started planing for the first vid it will be called:
Ella and Izzy:Welcome the vid will talk about some stuff & the vids are REALLY our very day
lives. please vote now!!
Thanks a bunch!!
Ella and Izzy
PS: If you havn't noticed, our trademark logo is:
Ella and Izzy you know you love us...

No comments:

Post a Comment