Followers

Monday, July 13, 2009

if u seek ella

This a song i wrote about ella it goes to the tune of "If you seek Amy" by Brittney Spears

Lalalalalalalala lalalala
oh baby-baby if you seek ella tonight is she is bathroom is reading up outside OH
Tell me have ya seen her cuz im so OH I can't get a hold of her I just want to go to
the party she goin' go, can't somebody be my brain ha he he ha ho Love me hate me
so what you want about me? All the guys are begging go make out with me. Ella told me
she was going to meet me up, I don't know where or when now but everybodys makin' out
Do you know if she'll take a goody bag? I've seen her once or twice but I can't with all these
people in the way OH!

Hope you liked my song theres more to it but im getting board soo enjoy
~Iz

I <3 Brittney!

2 comments:

  1. You r!! ya little zit!! Your a pile of crap!! ya ninny!

    luv,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete