Followers

Monday, July 13, 2009

JSUK (just so u know)

JSUK,
i got a date to freashmen prom! who am i going w/? u may ask. Im going with Noah Martinez!!!! YES score 99 for the mighty iz! So this is the conversation in which he asked me.

(We were in Kung-fu class when it happen, It was the end and everyone was packing up)
Noah: Hey Izzy
ME:Hi
Noah:sooooo...
(noah stares @ my chest 4 some odd reason)
ME: what?
Noah: Want-a go to prom with me?
(He stared at my chest again)
ME: YES! A million time yea!
Noah: cool I'll be at ur place at 7
(noah stared again @ my chest but i don't mind i get it A LOT)
ME: great!
(noah kissed me! and walked me home and half way home he held my hand!! AHH!)

YEAH ella i don't have to go to prom with u and cullen!! YES! I have noah!
Have a AMAZING luv filled day (like the day he asked me)
Izabel (being asked to the prom by noah doesn't make me care if im calling myself by my full name!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment